In the second of this week’s five ebb-time podcasts, I’m talking about some of the books that have supported me and helped me chart a course through this time of withdrawing.
- Benedictus by John O’Donohue
- Transitions: Making Sense of Life’s Changes by Williams Bridges
- When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chödrön
- How to be Idle by Tom Hodgkinson
- Change Your Life Without Getting Out of Bed by SARK
Gentle nudge: If you would like to continue to receive these podcasts via email, please grant me permission to continue to email you by filling out this brief subscription form.