In which Michael makes his morning tea, resolves to work in the house (after seeing the snow outside!) and talks about some of the tools he's making use of during his Month of Reflection and Planning.
Reflection and planning tools
1. A teapot!
2. Timer (use a timer to create a little container of time each day for your reflecting and planning).
3. Pen and paper (used less than imagined).
5. Inspirational reading (see yesterday's OTT episode).
6. Chris Guillebeau's Annual Review.
7. Susannah Conway's Unraveling the Year Ahead workbook (thanks, Elaine!).